Tuesday, May 02, 2006

sHoEs~

I always have problemS with boots, no doubt they are my favourite wear for almost ALL occasions(I feel). Few months ago, I went buffet in a pair of boots and only realised that the sole of one side is missing after one serving of food. Well, guess what's next? My (-.-) dad went to look for it (the sole) throughout the whole resturant (Sakura at Tampanies). He found it somewhere around the fruits' section... AND he picked it up and brought back to our table, trying to control his laugher. You know, for the rest of the lunch, my parents served me so well!! :P

Guess what today? I wore my 2nd fav shoe, the brown boot. Probably because of the wetty wheather, the front part of the sole came off. And it dangles like an open mouth... I wasted $4+ to buy superglue to know that it just don't stick. Before I could think of any solution, I can see gap at the other side!! -.-" DUH. So my friends came up with a very lame solution, but not too lame as it helped me back home, sweet and sound~ To use MASKING TAPE. Well, he helped me stick the tape from the bottom of the sole to the top part of the shoe... And used all his strength to step on my toes, just to make sure it sticks firmly. Pain. But I was prepared, it's nothing compared to what my churchies do always~

I'm going to buy a new pair of shoe. Not boots, I think... Bless my taste, since it has always been QUITE different.

2 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger CL said...

Haiz...
Didn't find any.
All size 7 and above.
I'm size 5half.
And they claimed that the models I wanted are for males.
DUH!

Sometimes it's more than having enough money...
It's more than my own effort.
It's beyond what we can affect.
Another inspiration??
Haha :)

 
At October 27, 2007 3:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very interesting blog.....If you want to wear your favorite boot with sole comr to Timberland shoes......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home