Wednesday, May 17, 2006

His Word sets us FREE!

There're so many things in life we have to learn. And when we're through in learning, we're through with life. I'm at a time frame experiencing the many many FIRST TIMES. And that is pretty exciting... Dangerous as well. When was your last 'first time'? Something for the first time that leaves impact enough to worth stay in your mind at least till now?

Mine is to be troubled debating anti-Christ thinkings. I never need to do that. I was always given the privillage to ask, but now, I have to make some stand. To develop my own thoughts to these topics. I have to listen to questions and TRY answering them. And that forced me to learn one thing:
Knowing what to focus on.
Of coz I don't know the answers to many questions, that I'm not too worry. (Everyone who knows me knows that -..-) What I fear most is not knowing what to focus on. When a question is being posted, I have to answer to the person, not the question. I am accountable to what I say, and that's stressful... Because that's like trying to swim to safe land when carrying bricks and being tied down by rocks. Either you gain muscles and survive, or lose your life. We have to multi-task to answer tough questions, and that, I can't. If I don't learn what to focus on, I'll even lose myself in the maze!!

After many days of Davinci and Gospel of Judas, I realised something. We have to learn to be humble. To look more to God, surrending that we're no fight to this world, to satan or to ourselves. And look less, and to believe lesser in what we think we can do. Or how firm we may stand in troubled waters. We're never clever than satan. And the fact is that satan have us more than once daily. God tells us that those who RUN away from evil, from sinful doings, from temptations are wise! RUN=WISE. Those who thinks that they can make it are the ones who eventually fail to make it across.

If satan can possess a person and make the person do whatever he commands, then can God possess me now? Ok la, not pocess but make me filled with the Spirit. (But 'possess' seemed like there're more force like that leh~ Hee...) Anyway, another battle tomorrow no matter I recognise it or not. A battle IS going on. Chip me in, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home