Saturday, May 20, 2006

Parenting..

Read a startling percentage on the factors that influenced mothers educating their children. And dads only stand 9%. Dads, where are you? Most mothers choose to ask their parents or their mothers-in-laws. The second highest % factor is... Books. Duh.

Pretty fortunate that my family doesn't work this way. My mum listens to my dad most of the time. (But listens to herself all the time! hah~) :x

Going to bowling later. OH YA! Kayson and Keegan is coming on 28th May! Can you believe it?! I'll will see them that day~ When will I see you again?! 28th May~ lalalalalala... ^^

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! they're coming ar??!! y never tell us!!!!!! :)

 
At May 22, 2006 10:53 PM, Blogger CL said...

I thought I like announced to the whole world le?? Hah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home