Friday, August 18, 2006

My HP's back~

Guess what? I'm getting back my hp later! WAHAHAHA... My teacher called yesterday to say someone returned and I've got to collect it from her later today.

Remembered LX once jokingly said that God must have especially sent an angel to look after my belongings. Coz I don't understand why they are always running away from me... Esp my hp and wallet... Now I wonder if it's true! Hahaha~ But I think because He knows I'm broke for the whole of August and that He wants to give me a bonus? I'm really grateful for the person who returned it. However, if you haven't taken it out from my bag, it could have saved all the trouble. Still, I salute you for your bravery to return though you intended otherwise initially.

You've helped both me and yourself! You helped me financially(I don't have $ to buy YF's new model -.-") and you helped yourself build a better character(One step being more like Jesus)! Wish I can meet up with you for a cup of coffee or so someday~ Anyway, didn't I say it's a bonus to get it back? I'm going to express the thankfulness to God in someways I can think week. Mum always remind me to be a grateful person. And I want to, too.

6 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the way i see it, i guess lx rite....and tat missin stuff and gettin them bak somehow has already become a standard story for ya life....well, almost.

"I'm really grateful for the person who returned it. However, if you haven't taken it out from my bag," - don condemn him la, as much as he noe he could be the 1 who got it back from the person who stole it. And by how much i noe u, it's all possible that you left it somewher and thought you left it in ur bag, ur careless as you've said.

I mean, if we dont know excatly what happen, sayin thkx is more than enuff:)

 
At August 18, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger LQ said...

Wahaha.... unbelievable.

God is good... always good....

 
At August 18, 2006 7:55 PM, Blogger CL said...

Max: Yea, you're right... But that person deleted ALL my msgS. Don't know for what. Anyway, can only thank the teacher... Oh! It's a "her" btw~

LQ: Yea man~

 
At August 19, 2006 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all ur messages?!
ohhs my goodness..
hahas..
u wan them?
i got lehx..
hees..=))

 
At August 20, 2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Charlene said...

hahaha? cooll~~~

 
At August 21, 2006 11:57 AM, Blogger CL said...

Mel: Want my smses back?! You have them?? What you talking~

Char: Hahaha... YEA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home