Monday, August 21, 2006

A retreat tmr...

Leaving tomorrow... For the MINES Resort! 0203, I'll get you people things la k! And Xinyi and LQ too, I think you both deserve the best that I can get there: My photos taken there! WAHAHA~ Priceless k! You think what? Money can buy my face on paper?? So you have to smile... Hee!

Okie... Seriously, I hope to do something constructive there. I want to help. I want to be a part in all the rewards God's preparing! I hope I can do something which people can benefit from it... Preparing coffee for them in meetings? Try to stay awake in car and keep a look out for the routes? Fight for supper for all of us?! HAH. I don't have to, my dad will initiate it himself! :x

I feel very (I mean super) fortunate to be in this current family I'm in. We've just started a new way of doing devotion.
My mum suggested it.
My dad's pushing it.
I'm supporting it.
My bro's dreading it.

See the cycle? HAH. But's it's really good, especially like the QnA time after every chapters~ My dad have to check out few doctrines since then! But, as usual, I'm always amazed by his speed of answering... My mum and I love it when he fails to answer our questions! Hahaha~ Retarded huh?!

Hmm...
I shall build something like this in the near future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home