Thursday, October 26, 2006

Going...

Mission Trip:
We're going on a mission trip to Chiang Rai again! I don't know why but each time I went there, I feel very "homely". Not exactly like home, but just like meeting my extended family. Anyway, for this trip, we're meeting up and rehersing our skits and performances... Oh YA! ZL is marrying YQ there(in one of the skits)! Love to see their embarrassed faces! But if they really were to fall for each other... I'll kill myself! Hah! We're far from being ready, but I kinda enjoy the mess we're in. This mess makes us more 'together'.
Like they say, "A cosy bed is a messy one."
Quite true!

Because of this trip, my "wheaks", especially Grace has been running around the stuff office with me, trying to look for different lecturers, tutors for replacement lessons. It's rather tiring, thank you peeps! And later I'm having a presentation. Presenting on computer parts and very 'computic-definations' which I never will understand this lifetime... Simply to say, I'm presenting something I don't understand, hoping that others understand. There's where acting skills comes in!

Tomorrow, 0203 is coming over to stay!!! Yea, they are my energy always! But 阿雅 and 大头 can't come. Hai-yo-yo. Anyway, ww was saying that she will feel NERVOUS sleeping over at my house. Me and Char was like -__-""" when we heard that. Ww, no worries, you'll get to the wedding in one piece. Sometimes her thoughts really amaze me... We gonna discuss how we want to build a 2007 0203. Hmm, ZL, don't worry, we'll sleep before 3am to get ready for next day's wedding...
We can be different, but we have to be together.

6 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Fion said...

aiyo.. nervous is nervous ma.. >.<

 
At October 26, 2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEFORE THREE?!
thats like so early lahx..
bleahs..
i'll make sure his adrenal glands produce enough adrenaline to keep him awake..
whahahas..
rights..
im crazy..>.<

 
At October 26, 2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ahem*
call who 大头?? 跪下!!!

 
At October 26, 2006 7:09 PM, Blogger CL said...

WW: There's no need to -..-

Mel: Yes, you are! Haha...

Alvin: Bleah. :p

 
At October 26, 2006 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're welcome!!
i'm not ur wheak wheak for nth!! =)

 
At October 31, 2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home