Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12/12/2006

Denny's ragged and frayed pencil-case after 5yrs. The pencil-case must have gone through lots of thunderstroms... See that hole? One more hole at the other side... Smaller hole though. He say I can have the pencil-case 10yrs later since I'm so amused by it. But I wonder what will be left after another 5yrs, let alone 10 yrs... Worn to shreds?? O.o

*****
And my medication yesterday. Looks like those ancient antidotes... Those that can cure serious poisoning or save a dying man at an instance. Only my grandma will have these medications, who else?


The bottle is already so small lor... I like the furry furry thing at the side of the bottle! Made the bottle look so valuable.(But in fact, the bottle is just a normal plastic container.) Guess what?! There's a description of how much I can take. According to your age, you can only take a small no. of those black-tiny-tablets... And I can only take 8. So have to throw away the rest of the tablets on the table! Now you can see the ingredients in it. Mum says these medications are harder to buy but they are super effective. Hmmm, I still have my reservations to these beliefs.
But I DID RECOVER.

*****
I really hope my dad's fine. Day after day, more storms awaits, more trials ahead of him. I wonder where he finds his strength, his smile, his energy, his love, his patience and his positve thinking. Today's another hectic day for him to shoulder problems caused by people he loves. He never complains. I never hear him grumble.(When I start grumbling on his behalf, I get scolded from him lor...) Sometimes I wonder, am I really the daughter of this hero of my life?




And then I give thanks.


1 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger CL said...

Anonymous, what makes you so sure of what you're saying is right ALWAYS? Have you never been fearful of guessing wrongly? Or that maybe you just have limited creativity? Assumptions make a fool out of you. Stop expressing on my behalf, you're not me and don't think you know alot. I'm not that noble and that I'm actually a very selfish girl here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home