Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm no longer lonesome tonight!









Was to sleep alone tonight. BUT! Superman came to my rescue and now I don't have to spend a scary, quiet and lonesome night!! SY is here to stay-over... HAHA! And we cooked our own supper. Yes, I post the pics tomorrow and let you see the result of our products, k.

Btw me and Jas managed to find our "happiness" at South Canteen. My Western Food, and her Yong Tau Foo... Yummy. And not forgetting the Bubble Tea. Slluuurrrrp... We were discussing the relation between stomach and our being as a whole. Do we control our stomach of WHAT(How fat is it) we eat, or WHEN(How often is it) we eat? Or let that always hungry stomach control us, our time, money, health.

Well, I've once shamefully that I realised food can make me happy than anything else. Faster than the Bible can. YET. Bible is still the highEST in place at my heart wor ^^

One of my friend just broke up with her 6yrs boyfriend. And she let it go with open arms, no holding back. I wish I can be as brave to let go certain things in my life and can be as free soon after. But seems like I'm still far from being able to unclutch my fist. I wonder if she did cry, did regret or did somehow wish she could play the "re-play" button... But, I can only hope that she coped well and things are fine with her! So why am I feeling overwhelmed than she does?! Lame me.

Just saw a young malay girl, around age of 5-7, in her blades. And she can blade so well la! She has the "cool-bladding-pose" too! That reminded me of YF who only knows how to stop reversely... HAHAHA! Nice stopping pattern, though he'll end up in a different(No. It's TOTALLY OPPOSITE) direction. :p I also see a guy helping his girlfriend roll up her sleve at the entrance of my school. Well, you may think that I'm lame, but very seldom do I think young couples can produce any lasting fruits in their relationship... I don't know why, maybe I'm very pessimistic?! And because I find it hard to trust youngsters, let alone being in a relationship with one -.-" But that pair of couple somehow gave me a nice feeling about them. Oh, one nice picture I saw long ago was a girlfriend hidding behind her boyfriend's shadow from the sun as they walked through school carpark. That was a pleasant image left also... Other than that, "They'll regret for putting in too much." thought will come to my mind as I see young couples. I can't help k! Not that I want to...
FedEx have this slogan which I think is quite cool, "We deliever goods, not excuses." HAH. Trust them?? 'Why not' is you have not been disappointed before. 'NO' if you have had that bad experience... But seriously, I found out that I can hardly trust anyone very much, and to an extend, many a times I doubt God too. Is that why my faith is so little? And so difficult to grow and learn to lean not on my own understanding? Hmmm...

Went to watch Open Seasons. Well, the whole hall was almost full and one phrase caught my attention, "Till the cows come home." This answer was given by a husband when his wife keep asking her when. Then the wife posted the next question(the fatal one), "Where have the cows gone?" -..- How would you answer if you were the husband?? Will you even try to answer?


So, night everybody out there!
Don't chill out too late today!
Take care of your health!
And know that I do care here.

Even if I sent NO sms to you, or didn't call you, or haven't seen you for a L-O-N-G time...
But you somehow will still be somewhere there in my heart.
Nitez!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home