Sunday, December 10, 2006

Event-Full Trip

SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED LA!
I think I can write a book le. Everyday, new amusing things happened to me. Guess I killed half of my heart this trip to church camp lor... But there's no regrets of going. Infact, if these things were to happen again in exchange of going church camp, I'll go through all these running about AGAIN.
(I'll try be more careful next time, REALLY.) :p

1. Friday night- Sick-incident:
I wish I did more. Like should slap him or would have kicked harder...(Don't want to mention in detail.)

2. Saturday morning- Passport photo:
Counter officer: 'Oh, you can't enter. Because we've asked you to change your photo twice. See. [Change Photo] and [Change Photo Final]. And you still haven't change.' *Traumatised* CL:'Serious?!' Officer: 'Ya! You see...(repeat ALL OVER AGAIN)' CL: 'I'm sorry, but can I be excused because I'm going in for a church camp and it's only for two days...' Officer: 'No, no, no... You have to see my boss.' *Worried* CL: 'Oh, ok. So sorry.' Went in the office, saw a super slow officer sitting and watching Mr Bean. After explaining, he lectured for like 10mins, then slowly reach out for his stamp to approve my entrance. *Relieved*

3. Saturday morning- Lost hp and wallet at breakfast table:
But actually ended up in LQ and JJ's room. -..-" Thank God!

4. Today,7pm plus- Forgotten to take hp and wallet from bus:
Took a cab all the way from Woodlands back to S'pore custom(WHERE WE JUST CAME FROM) with Alvin to collect my things. Thank goodness we went back, we left our cordless mike there on the bus too! Phewww... Not a wasted trip afterall, just that it's tiring and a perspiring trip down. On the way, because the cab driver didn't have change for a $50 note, he went to Shell's to buy things to change notes for us lor. Such a nice uncle! :)

Of the above events, big Thanks to my awesome God who always helps me through. And also to Alvin for being so unusually kind and helpful! WAHAHAHA! Ok la, you're really great... Hmm, lots of reflections in this camp, I enjoyed the testimonials sharing time most... I mean, I salute those who spoke for God and witness to others how He worked in their lives! No big words or long preparations, just sincere hearts and thankful tears. As all these happened, prayed that I would have the courage to do so next time. I want to speak for You, and about Your love.

紧紧抓住你。。。
(This, I'll not forget to!)

Peeps, remember to send those pics and MEMORABLE videos wor...
Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home