Sunday, December 17, 2006

Aftermath of CAMPS

I sound like a man. I sound terrible lor... To think that I've to take EXTRA care before WL kills me on tues really worries me. T.T H-E-L-P!! Oh, btw, thanks Sam for buying me Ginseng tea,(although it teasted really YUCKS.) so, I'll post one of his photo to show my appreciative gratitude to him!(You'll see at the end of my post! :p) Anyway, ZN said that he was the most well-behaved person today because he watched us shop, try on clothes, walk here walk there, try nail polishes... And he didn't nag to go home! Well done, Jere papa :D

Btw, I received an email asking me not to talk too much. Hahaha! A whole list of Bible verses regarding "talking" as some reminders. What a coincidence. Yeah, I should learn to talk lesser, and maybe my voice will come back to me faster?! Who knows? These are the verses:
PROVERBS 10:19
1 PETER 3:10
JAMES 1:19
PROVERBS 17:27-28
ECCLESIASTES 5:3
TITUS 3:2
2 TIMOTHY 2:16
1 TIMOTHY 1:6
1 TIMOTHY 5:13
MATTHEW 12:36-37
I promised you Sam's photo right?? Here you go!

Bought a top today, for Christmas. And I love it la!

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2006 3:24 AM, Blogger Jie said...

er... mayb datz coz i was ard to chat with him abt GAMES??? games n more games?? he was juz askin me to go to e game shop when u all juz finished... haha!!!

 
At December 30, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger CL said...

Ohh, dun change the "good" impression in ZN's mind then... Sshhh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home