Tuesday, February 28, 2006

flying~

I'm so happy but I'm not telling you why... I have enough reason to fly, okay~ hehehehe... hmmmmm... hahahahha... lalalalala HAHAHAHA~ I'm so happy I think I'm flying. Hah!

Okay, touched the grounds le. Back to life. I'm going to drums lessons tomorrow and paying $175 for the 2months fees. Duh, it's eating up all my cash and I don't remember more than one thing that I learnt each lesson lor! Stupid me. But anyway, I'm thinking of giving it up esp more so when I'm considering to learn driving. Before you say you wouldn't dare to take my rides, think twice. I'll be generous and use that dying church van to drive you to your door step okay! Ya, Charis's dying van~ It has been faithful though. Not dying halfway like the previous one...

Hah, still wanting to blurp out the joy that's in me! Man, I'm losing the will to stay normal. Bet grandma will discover sonner or later. But before she does, I want to remain insanely happy!!!

Today trying out army colours...

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2006 2:00 PM, Blogger Justus said...

Maybe willing to take a ride in something you drive if i know i've cancer or some incurable disease...

>.<

*imagines the driver screaming and frantically turning the steering wheel, passengers or face white holding on tight to the vehicle...*

O.o"

 
At March 01, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger CL said...

WEI... o.O"
Maybe my dad's the first and the last passenger?!
Noted what you say... Next time I drive you walk hor~
[that's if I pass my driving test...]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home