Friday, March 03, 2006

One at a time~

Helping out at Charis these few days and realised that I have fallen for them... Willingly. Hehehe, the more they make me puke blood, the more I like to spend time with them. And, I especially like those really mischievious ones![not kidding here ar... I like naughty kids.] And one of them is defiantely the always in "irritating" mode, MAX. He really never fail to entertain me with his excuses and expressions! Hahaha~ And he always never bring underwear to centre so I told him that he'll be wearing panties if he don't bring tomorrow... Hope he brings, coz I dunnoe where to get him panties! -.-"

I brought them to the far far playground which is 4times larger and more fun than the nearby one. And becoz going there has to cross 3junctions, they sledom have chance to go there. Too risky. And so, they promised me to finish all their homework before tea-break, so I brought them there. We spent more than an hour there. If you think that's too long a break, comm'on they have just finished their CA1 and deserve some "snacks" after meals right?!

In any case, I kind of hope lq dun come back too fast, so that I can go and be her relief! Haha... Anyway, I'm jogging to centre from my house tomorrow! Yes, JOGGING. I think it's time to tone some flabby parts... Haiz, getting fatter~ [only I can say I'm getting fatter, k!] Waking up at 6am just to morning call someone. Tedious but definately worth while job in hand! So I gotta sleep now~ You take care at the far away land...


3 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now then u know u got fats ar... LOL... MUACKSS !!! =)

 
At March 03, 2006 11:04 PM, Blogger CL said...

didn't I say only I can say that?! Lol...

 
At March 05, 2006 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are FATFATFAT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home