Saturday, March 11, 2006

Crazy crazy crazy~

Guess what! I have one of my lamest wish fulfilled yesterday~[now is already 1.05am, 11th Mar]Being in the rain with my family, yea, like the past. And we did it in the late afternoon! People walking past us were like: "Is this family out of their minds?! Why is the father carrying a ladies handbag and mother, so neatly dressed soaked AND their 2 mad kids kicking roadside water at each other?!" Yes, we are the crazy family. So what? We are happily crazy!

Daddy suggested we take the longer way home. And it was so much longer. Almost to one of our church friend's house~ But that was the most brillant idea! =p And there we are, like drunkards, laughing and playing all the way... As usual, my mum and her "R" rated jokes. Wwwweeeee, pure fun!

My future family's going to be alot crazier. Happily crazy. If my children promise to take care and not to fall sick for 2months, a "rainy bladding trip" for them? Wow~ Basically, I'll allowed it because I also want the fun. Hee! Mopping floor by flooding the whole house?! Who says you can't force all those lazy dads to do house chores? Just flood their feet below their computer table and bet they'll join in the splashings with the kids... Ok, wild thoughts. Again.

Anyway, I saw something that annoys me. Baby prams which allows the baby to face only their parents, if not, the ones pushing the pram. Don't steal the privillege of babies seeing the world k! You think all they want is to see their parents' faces?! Nannies faces? I think if they know how to speak, they'll say: "Push me with your back facing me. If not, push the the other way." Sometimes over-protective parents are so irritating. I feel sorry for their kids, having to be limited to so little childhood experiences... [Haiz, kids, I appogise on behalf of your parents~ Don't blame them. They are true Grown-Ups.]

I have this baby poster in my room. "If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm." How true! Do you know of any "old" babies? No motivation to spoil things? No urge to grab the eye catching "Do not touch" labelled bottle? No reaction whatsoever towards new environment, new faces? They are the boring babies that I hope I'll never meet. Enthusiasm in life is very important. And only with the heat to live on, can you live life to the fullest. Remember to give dosages of enthusiasm to your child everyday by putting them into your prayer list TODAY. Who say you can't pray for unknown, unborn people that you are going to meet? I have 3letters for my future kidos already~ [Mad, I know...]

Tomorrow is a long day, time to head for bed!

3 Comments:

At March 11, 2006 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rem those times under the rain too in sch?? dun 4get them..

 
At March 11, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Jie said...

i tink i'll enjoy tt too.. haha~! i used to like gettin drenched in e rain when i was feelin lousy.. but when i'm happy, it feels great as well~~ a nice cool feelin~

 
At March 11, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger CL said...

TWM: Whoever is trying to be funny, stop it. Send an email if it's really you though~

JIE: Hi-Five!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home