Monday, March 06, 2006

Feeling helpless~

Today was fruitfully empty. I went out with ex-classmates and realised that we had little in common. Not that we have nothing to say, but not really meaningful things were done.[Basically, we were crapping most of the time...] Hmm, maybe I should train my EQ more?! Haha~ But some many brought bfs and they were busily talking among themselves. When they finally realised that I was FOLLOWING them like a child, will they turn and talk to me. -.-" Thanks for the sympathy~

Anyway, I want to say something that has been bothering me these days. Something that has been going around in my cg especially. So, IF you happen to be my cger, and reading this, hope you guys understand...

Let's start from the conversation I had yesterday. That's when I realised my sheep HAD, yes HAD, a gf for sometime. Well, I really appreciated the truth, more than anything else. But can't these all not happen at all? I mean, clean records of gfs or bfs. Aren't you excited about it?! Keeping all your first-times for the one you eventually are going to marry? Just because of impatience will we give up our commitment? We just need to focus and have time to think twice,thrice. I believe, by the time you weight the consequenses and the importance, right decision should be made.

Only if you wait to think, only if you see Jesus in your mind. Everything will be different. It's nothing big, that's why it matters so much to me, cause it's a small matter. Very often, we are led away by the smallest call from satan and that can make us lose alot in the battle. These small failures trash our faith hard enough to make us fall deep. That's why I mind. And that's why you guys should mind too!

I hope I can be with you through this journey. That's if you allow me to. Tell you this, you are not the only one struggling. He, she, they, us, I am and are all in the same boat! So don't think you're fighting this alone. Let me see how to bring the message across, k. [And perhapes you can suggest some ideas how to??] I promised that I'll not be overwhelmed by startling news... But don't surprise me too often, my pulse is already 105 in normal days.

However, I shouldn't and wouldn't be the reason why you should live holy. Find your reasons for you to live holy. Your motivation, your spiritual stimulis. And for now, I choose to believe that things are going to get better. I did a personality test when I was in secondary, and it stated that I need tons of recognitions to work well.

Can you promise me that everything will be fine?
Please, assure me. Because you all are dear to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home