Friday, March 10, 2006

Head-count!

Hey, have to say that something happened today that is worth me happy over the weekends! [that's if nothing trash on it~]Someone whom I thought never knew what being thankful is all about said "Thks" to me over sms!!! *clap-clap* Lalala Laaalaaalaaa~ People are growing and spiritually also! Hope this is just a start.

Youth years are the only time you can chiong till midnight and still can't fall asleep when you get home, squat outside 7-11 with cup noodles and friends after roaming around, skip school and crank out the most dumb excuse to your teacher the next day...I'm not going to surrender playing to the max till I'm 87! Maybe the most exciting thing I can do is to catch a bus with my spouse, ANY bus, and taking it to the interchange and back again? I hope I'll never like to rot at home! That's why I envy my grandparents, always full of ideas...

But, what makes a trip, or something you do joyful is still linked to God. If whatever you do is building His kingdom, and you pleased Him, the smile and joy just comes. You don't even have to find them! Serving Him full time? If I have the privillege to... My father always remind me to think and feel for others before self, that's ministering people. And obviously, I always tend to do the exact opposite.
After all: To handle self, use your brain. To handle others, use your heart.


Today, read Psalms 1:1-6 once more. And still serves a strong reminder to me. The power of His Word never stops reaching out to grab people's attention. I should have done more during my graduation night, why didn't I cease the chance leh?? Why? Oh ya! "Why" is the tittle of an oldies and which really supports my motto: Keep love simple. Not boring, but simple. Hehe, go find this song when you're free! You don't need beautiful english or long long ang-mor words to show-off in the way you express yourself. When you really do, it shows. Remember the heart-talking I once posted about? That's about it.

But now, prepare for the battle! Don't fall, keep an alert mode. If you wonder what's all this for, my motivation: For my blessed life after youth. What's your motivation? Make sure you find yours...
Swords drawn, shields sealed, and ready for combat!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home