Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Joy!

I did myself a fruit-meal for breakfast! [since daddy and mummy went ahead for breakfast when I was brushing my teeth~] Peaches and Strawberries! The peaches were much nicer than strawberries. I sat down on my sofa, on the TV to hunt for nice programmes. Channel U, dunnoe what Super Star thingy... Switch. Channel 8, Taiwan shows... Switch. Channel 12, Discovery channel about the Nile river... Switch. This time to my all time favourite channel 22! Yea~ And it did not fail me! BADMINTON~ Women; singles; championship. Well, although I watched it before, but don't mind watching it over again.[Since I've forgotten who won -.-"]

Anyway, an ice-cream man came. Door to door sale, mind you! Tedious. Old man. I bought three ice-creams from him, thinking that Suya and Liqin coming later, so can give them one each... And my fat bro too. Haha! Don't ask me why I didn't get myself one, coz just not in mood for ice-creams~ Back to the uncle, I remembered how my mum used to give $10 to the old woman collecting cardboards, giving chinese new year goodies tins to indians painting our blocks, a packet of drink for the one washing our corridors... I was thinking of trying something similar, blessing others.

I looked around my house, cracking for ideas. And I realised there's not much things appropriate. So, I grabbed a packet of soft drink and a $10 note to buy the $4.80 ice-creams. And I told him to keep the change and he looked surprised, looking at me wanting to reconfirm what I said. So I smiled and said "God Bless", in mandrine of coz... I closed the door as he thanked me and walked away shyly.

Amazingly, the joy of doing something kind that blesses others is overwhelming! More joy than having spare cash to catch another movie, more than buying more fishes to fill my tank, more than having new clothings... I read this somewhere:
"You cannot be kind, until you are habitually kind."
Well, my next aim: Be habitually kind. And this will start from giving seats to needy on the MRT on my way to drum lesson later!!! ^^

Man, I'm still so far from being ready for God to use. We can't say that we're for God until we're ALL for Him! God, you gotta use me...

If not, what's more worth living for?

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my Ice-Cream!!??

 
At March 09, 2006 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mandrine

super la u. invent new word.

it's mandarin .

btw, ah qi called u today rite.
we suppose to be same class leh..
die.. have to be ur nanny for another 2 years!!

 
At March 09, 2006 11:48 PM, Blogger CL said...

LQ: Hmmm... Still faithfully freezing in my fridge! :)

GRACE: That's provided if I clear ALL modules~ Hahaha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home