Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Doing chores!

Yea~ It's raining over here! And maybe can have myself drenched before mummy comes back?! Hehe...

Anyway, I did ALOT of chores today. Felt like an old lady washing and sweeping here and there. But I know, as soon as saturday comes, everything will be back to normal. -.- But I've always been thinking, will I be as generous as my parents to open my house for all sorts of gatherings and meetings, giving house keys to church members and providing the house as an extra store room for the church. That's a challenge to me. For those out there who can tahan a messy house, that's a different thing all together, k!

But I know clearly that God teaches us to share EVERYTHING that we can. Including the salt and pepper on our shelves. Including the floor space. Including electricity bills that we are going to bear. He wants us to share like a family. Can I do it? Well, I have to consider real hard. For my own nature, that's of coz a "NO". That's not because I don't like my house to be filled of people[I like that!], but it's the after-work that's left behind.

I was complaining how dirty the house was[the other time...] when my dad told me not to clean up if it's so tedious. I can't. Walking in the house and stepping on small dirts and dust here and there is a torture to me. I'll use all the energy that's left in me to clean the house up. I hope I can live in a messy environment too... Then, I don't have to end up cleaning up myself. O.o"

But today was especially quiet, me alone at home, no body walking here and there when the floor is wet, I finished all chores in 5hrs time!! Including the maggie mee lunch~ Hmmm, let's see how long this cleaniness can last! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home