Tuesday, March 07, 2006

duh

Tomorrow have drum class. Duh. I really dread going. Not that I don't enjoy the "lesson" part, but the travel time is ssssooooo long! And I dislike travelling alone~ Promise I'll remember to bring a book with me, so that I don't waste time dozing off on and off... And to recap whatever that has been taught previously in those drum lessons![Ohh, have I learnt anything?!] Haha~

Man, someone's stepping on my nerves and by asking dumb questions each time I meet him online. I mean, you can use your brain for those questions that you've asked. Further more, asking for advices on things that he have already made up mind for~ DUH! I'm not too busy, but neither am I available this way... What's most irritating is that I can't don't reply him, if not, he'll feel hurt, rejected, doubting and blah blah blah, the list goes on and on. Majiam girl. Aiyo, men out there, what has happened to the homones God put in Adam?![ok ok, I know that I'm no very lady-like too...]

Anyway, maybe must sleep early early today, since I haven been sleeping well these days~ But in anyway, I have my sixth-sense telling me that somethings' not very right out there. But what? I don't know... Hopefully can "sense" more in my dreams?! Hahaha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home