Saturday, March 18, 2006

KkKkKkKkKsssss

Just came back from Malaysia and realised that my email was read by my cousin... Duh~ But glad that she said before I asked. Don't know how many people have I given my password to when I needed help with the comp in the PAST. Past. =p Yea~ It's past! Make sure those who know don't do silly things and be caught! And better own up~ ^^

Anyway, the trip was enjoyable and I find myself so into children this whole camp. -.-" Buying stickers became my aim in shopping trips... I like making them happy. When they are amused, surprised, curious, happy and playing crazily, I'm glad with them! Keegan and Kayson really stole my heart away~ Not forgetting Rebecca who is like the little auntie in the market... :X Ahaha~

Well, the way they bathed was really funny, and I was surprised I laughed out loud at the comp screen when told the story... [whahahawhahaha]I can picture Kayson forgetting that he have to take off his clothes before bath. He must have suffered forgetful sydrome and always not very fast to react, unlike his bro Keegan. Now, I can only hope that they come church tomorrow~

And one thing I learnt in this trip is not to think about self and the time we can spend together is precious and we cannot afford to sleep it away, or crap time away. [Unless crap talking is the only way to build bonds...] Anyway, being truthful is very important and sharing of thoughts really is what Christians should be doing. Because God never like loner-heros. He wants us to win the battle as a family, a group, a church!

Let's learnt to live a church life afresh~

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Justus said...

Keagen laaa... not Kee(siao?) Haha...

Btw, Kayson came in the 2nd time in his UNDERWEAR. I was like -.-" Asked him: You going swimming ar? >.< Think he blushed and rushed to take it off hahaha...

I'm really impressed by how you gave Rebecca the love, care and concern i think she needs! I think thats something i couldn't have done... Sometimes i can be very biased. Hmm... Something to learn from you!

Come back soon from your Thailand trip ya? Pity i couldn't get away from work to go along. Sianzzzzzzz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home