Thursday, March 16, 2006

messy...

Feeling bad. I just quarreled with someone so far. Want to piak that fellow also cannot reach... Duh. Never mind, my youths never fail to perk my Spirit up~[Neither do they fail to bring it down at times, haha...] We're going for trekking and shopping at Malaysia! My mum was fast to remind me that I should not spend too much if I want to buy more in Thailand. Smart lady... I was never her match since young~

Sometimes I'm too slow to catch things, maybe that's a blessing. Ohh, how I wish I can be forever dumb and numb so as to hurt lesser. But will that mean that I enjoy lesser in life?? Or evangelising productivity will decrease?? If that's so, I would rather hurt more now.

Before I face the cruel reality at 6am, let my body take a break now. I need it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home