Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back to my Land

Well, it's always nice to be back home, I guess. I kind of miss my bed, my table and my wardrobe... But the long days in Thailand wasn't that bad too. Just that I constantly keep myself entertained coz my pace of life is not as slow as them -.- So when they're tired, I still feel like shopping, or when they want to head for food, I hope I can stay there longer to play with the kidos~

After this trip, the need to faithfully evangelise is the homework. It's so easy to do street evangelism today and back to old life tomorrow. Who can stay faithful in the work of Lord, makes Him smile and nod. Faithfulness is not being consistent, but always improving but the intention and main objective never changes! Rick Warren said that if someone is most of the time faithful, that person is not faithful AT ALL. Expectation of faith is very rigid. Abit of stain spoils it all. Gosh, the more I type, the more I lose faith in being a faithful person... :X

Anyway, I have just realised in dept that we really shouldn't judge people by their outlook or what they may seems to potray themselves as. I believe in justice and I know eventually, everything will show and the stroy will tell. So better start doing all things with the right intentions! If not... Wha~ However, no matter how scary the truth is, don't we still want the truth fast? And then slowly digest the terror! Haha~

Man, I made a decision yeaterday at the airport of Chiang Mai. Serious one and I hope I won't fall back into it. And I know it wouldn't be easy, that's why it took me so long to come to this conclusion. Whatever it is, here's the new me!!!

Watch out. The new version of chengling is back. CL2 is going to blast you off! Wwhaha~

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy.

told u to call me when u reach sg rite?


-.-


glad tat u're back!!

got buy me anything? *wink wink*

 
At March 30, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger CL said...

Oh!
Bought you food!
And can grow fat together~

Call you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home